We are currently hiring paid Campaign Staff!
Our mission is to reach as many voters as possible to spread the message about Mark Tashjian's campaign to represent Massachusetts Sixth Congressional District.
At the end of the day, we are fighting for a world set free in our lifetime and our role in that fight starts with electing a Congressman who has the integrity to stand up for the People -- to stand up to the Washington Machine and bridge the divide between the far-right and far-left extremes that don't represent where the American people really are.
What's the role?
- Experience working a Grassroots-style political campaign is a huge advantage, but no experience is required. We can train you in Campaign Operations.
- Canvassers will go door to door speaking to constituents about important issues, conducting surveys, polling, and identifying supporters.
- An average day will start with a morning meeting, where everyone gets their lists assigned and everyone goes around the room helping each other practice.
- Next, Canvassers mount up in a carpool and head out to a specific neighborhood, where each of them has a list of contacts to speak with.
- Canvassers will have a scripted survey to guide them in conversation with their contacts, a handout to leave on the door if no one is home, then they will log their survey results and report back to their Canvassing Director.
- Throughout the day, Canvassers have the fun and interesting opportunity to speak to people in the community from all walks of life about their lives, their families, the things that are important to them and have conversations that really matter.
- There will be special projects and opportunities to work on various different aspects of the campaign. Individuals with an adaptive skill set will be welcome to contribute to the team in the most effective way possible and may have opportunities to connect with other professionals in
Who are you?
We're looking for applicants who can:
- demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships in the community;
- talk about politics with passion but are sensible enough to keep conversations professional;
- accurately represent the stance of the candidate with appropriate messaging;
- perform in a high-paced competitive sales environment;
- arrive to all agreed upon meetings and appointments on time or early;
- understand and respect individual liberties, personal responsibility, and property rights;
- help us work for a more peaceful, prosperous America that provides opportunity for human flourishing, and a world set free in our lifetime;
- support Mark Tashjian, the movement we are building and the ideas he stands for!
What's in it for you?
Compensation & Benefits:
- Canvassers working 6 days a week can expect to take home up to $3000 per month.
- Gas is 100% reimbursed for drivers.
- Housing is available in the district for our full-time staff that need a place to stay.
- Additional cash incentives are available for top performers every week.
- Part-time work is also available. Choose the days you can work and get paid by the day.
- Onboard training from experienced Campaign Professionals.
- Numerous campaign events, opportunities to socialize as a team, and grow your network.
Equal Opportunity for Every Individual
Successful campaigns are collaborative campaigns. We understand and value that teamwork is the result of many individual’s unique contributions of their talents and strengths.
All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Do you like this page?